Every year, thousands of students in India after passing their 12th class start looking to get admission in best institutes for further studies, every student wishes to get admission in the most reputed colleges of India and for that, there are lots of entrance examinations that students every year. Some students wish to choose a medical field, engineering field, commerce field or some other fields. But good colleges in India require entrance examinations to be passed for getting admission. So, every state has different pattern and examination to get admission in a different field. If you want to get admission in the medical field such as MBBS, physiotherapy, BDS, nursing, homeopathy, etc. in various private or government colleges of Gujarat, then you need to fill GUJCET Form that stands for Gujarat Common Entrance Test.
If you are looking to get admission in the reputed colleges of Gujarat, then don’t forget to apply for GUJCET application form 2017. GUJCET is a state level entrance examination that is conducted by Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board to get entry into medical courses. To apply for any entrance examination, you need to look upon the eligibilities also for applying for the examination. GUJCET also sets some eligibility for the desired candidates that one should know before filling the application form.
Let’s Discuss Some of the Required Eligibilities for Filling GUJCET Form:
- To apply for the examination, you are required to have domicile of Gujarat and your age should not exceed than 17 years.
- General category students need to secure at least 50% marks while applying for GUJCET, whereas for reserved category, minimum marks required are 45%.
- A student who gets passed in all subjects in Higher Secondary Certificate Examination is only allowed to apply for the examination.
- If you are filling this form to get admission in courses like B.Tech or B.E., you are required to have physics, chemistry, and mathematics as main subjects in class 12th.
- If you are applying for the examination to get admission in courses such as MBBS, BDS or B.Pharma, you should have physics, chemistry, and biology as main subjects in higher secondary class.
After reading eligibility criteria for GUJCET application form 2017, if you think you are eligible and interested to apply, then you are required to visit the official website i.e. www.gseb.org for registering for the examination. Fill your online application on this website and you can pay fees for the examination either online or offline via DD. Once you fill the application form, don’t skip to know about the examination pattern so that you don’t find any difficulty during the examination. Online application for GUJCET form is going to start around March 2017 and the examination is expected to be held in May 2017. So, if you are interested in this examination, then keep checking the latest updates on its official website.
To get all the latest information and updates related to GUJCET, keep visiting www.cetjob.com that is a one stop solution for all education related news.